Articles by Jeff Keele
- Gillingham lays out plan to help lower bike thefts in Winnipeg
- 'That hurt has been extended': Indigenous leaders in Manitoba share displeasure of Queen Elizabeth II statue being back up
- Continued closure of Fort Gibraltar causing changes for soon to be married couples
- Downtown Winnipeg building could become new hotel
- Winnipeg bridge construction project cost increasing
- Federal party leaders visit Manitoba ahead of June double by-election
- Province to chip in on Kenaston Boulevard study
- 'A huge issue': City asked to curb growing cat population in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg could be forced to empty rainy day fund to deal with deficit
- 'They took her engagement ring': Winnipeg apartment residents find suites broken into following fire
Jeff Keele joined the CTV news team in August 2011 as the station’s political reporter.
Jeff has a keen interest in politics and has a wide range of experience covering the Manitoba Legislature and Winnipeg City Hall.
Jeff spent over four years as a reporter at CJOB radio. Other stints in radio included stops in Dauphin and his hometown, Portage la Prairie.
He has a four-year honours degree in political science from the University of Manitoba and a broadcasting degree, as well.