Articles by Michelle Gerwing
- New online portal helping people deal with chronic pain
- What people should be aware of when using a humidifier
- 'Our way forward': HSC using new technology to monitor patients
- Coverage begins for advanced glucose monitors in Manitoba
- Manitoba expands access to insulin pumps, advance glucose monitors
Michelle started her television career in the editing department at CTV Edmonton and then moved on to be the regional reporter at the CTV bureau in Red Deer, Alta. She then accepted a late night anchor position at CTV Regina, but also continued to file stories.
Michelle has a diploma in television broadcasting from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, Alta.
One of the highlights of her career, so far, was covering the 2013 Grey Cup in Regina.
Outside of work, Michelle enjoys shopping for anything vintage, crocheting, and before starting her career in broadcasting she was a track and field athlete competing at the national level in the event of pole vault.