Recent articles by Kayla Rosen
- Man arrested for threatening to shoot up Manitoba store: police
- Violent crime in Winnipeg reaches highest level in 13 years: report
- 'Phones are made to be addictive': How to limit your children’s screen time
- Kerry Smith running as Liberal candidate in Portage-Lisgar byelection
- Body of 12-year-old Winnipeg boy who fell into Sturgeon Falls found
- Brandon police arrest same suspect two days in a row
- Fog bringing near-zero visibility to parts of Manitoba
- Planning begins for new interchange on Perimeter Highway
- Long-time Winnipeg lottery player wins $1M jackpot
- Steps Manitobans can take to avoid tick bites
- 'I'm so excited': The Winnipeg students pitching ideas to Nickelodeon
- CAA reveals Manitoba's worst road
- Northern Manitoba community evacuates due to wildfire; some starting to return home
- Building owner makes statement after Winnipeg apartments go up in flames
- 'Fatalities every year:' How you can stay safe while boating
- Compost piles go up in flames at Brady Road landfill
- Rollover on Manitoba highway kills 19-year-old man
- Winnipeg mayor announces new measures to crack down on vacant and derelict buildings
- Winnipeg crews respond to 3 fires in 8-hour span
- 'Best time of year’: Why now is a good time for Manitobans to go birdwatching
Originally from Vaughan, Ontario, Kayla has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto and a Master of Journalism from Ryerson University. Before joining CTV News Winnipeg, Kayla worked in various newsrooms in Israel, Yellowknife, and Saint John.
Kayla began her CTV career as the ticker producer for CTV Morning Live. She quickly transitioned into writing for digital as an editorial producer for CTVNewsWinnipeg.ca.
The Winnipeg-based writer has written on a wide-range of topics from the provincial budget to local designers to Paul McCartney photobombing a couple’s wedding pictures. She specializes in writing stories on entertainment, fashion, and religion. She also has a strong interest in copy editing and coming up with a great headline.