Recent articles by Kayla Rosen
- Man charged in connection to crash that sent two officers to hospital
- Manitoba waiving fees to help residential school survivors reclaim traditional names
- Stretch of Winnipeg road to be closed until October
- Manitoba introducing vote-counting machines for provincial election
- How to help your kids avoid summertime injuries
- House fire in Brandon leaves one man dead
- Crash with stolen vehicle sends two Winnipeg officers to hospital
- Homicide on Manitoba First Nation 'not a random incident': RCMP
- How Winnipeg schools are dealing with the heat
- 7-Eleven in Winnipeg applies for liquor licence
- Manitoba offering free fishing, provincial park access this weekend
- Extreme heat to end soon in Manitoba
- The event encouraging Winnipeggers to get out and bike
- Missing teen found dead: Winnipeg police
- Here is how much rain fell in Manitoba over the weekend
- Hot and humid weather to continue in Manitoba for start of week
- Demolition set for Monday after Winnipeg house goes up in flames
- How you can celebrate Pride in Winnipeg this weekend
- What you need to know about transportation for Blue Bomber games
- 'Access those natural supports': How parents can talk to their kids about scary news stories
Originally from Vaughan, Ontario, Kayla has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto and a Master of Journalism from Ryerson University. Before joining CTV News Winnipeg, Kayla worked in various newsrooms in Israel, Yellowknife, and Saint John.
Kayla began her CTV career as the ticker producer for CTV Morning Live. She quickly transitioned into writing for digital as an editorial producer for CTVNewsWinnipeg.ca.
The Winnipeg-based writer has written on a wide-range of topics from the provincial budget to local designers to Paul McCartney photobombing a couple’s wedding pictures. She specializes in writing stories on entertainment, fashion, and religion. She also has a strong interest in copy editing and coming up with a great headline.