Recent articles by Kayla Rosen
- Why Winnipeg firefighters are camping out on a rooftop
- Missing 70-year-old woman found safe: Winnipeg police
- Manitoba's minimum wage is increasing
- A tale of two Blake Wheelers: Young fan meets Winnipeg Jet who shares his name
- Winnipeg school pays homage to skunk that forced relocation
- High-risk Manitobans now eligible for spring bivalent booster
- Woman facing attempted murder charge after kitchen knife stabbing in Brandon
- Manitoba's transport trucking industry is facing labour shortages
- School meal programs feeling the strain of high food costs
- Here is when reservations will open for Manitoba’s campsites
- The Winnipeg hobby shop with one of the largest Funko Pop! selection in Western Canada
- Brandon police attacked by 2 people when responding to disturbance
- Pandemic highlighted limitations of Manitoba court system: report
- Manitoba film industry saw revenue rebound following shutdowns: Statistics Canada
- HSC seeing increase in deaths at emergency department
- 'Very concerning': Organization raising awareness of sexual exploitation of youth in Manitoba
- Break-and-enter suspect found hiding in dense forest area: Manitoba RCMP
- Manitoba school division dipping into surplus to balance its budget
- 'It's just fantastic': Grey Cup to bring economic boost to Manitoba
- 'A crisis in our community': Manitoba harm reduction projects receive $2M in funding
Originally from Vaughan, Ontario, Kayla has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto and a Master of Journalism from Ryerson University. Before joining CTV News Winnipeg, Kayla worked in various newsrooms in Israel, Yellowknife, and Saint John.
Kayla began her CTV career as the ticker producer for CTV Morning Live. She quickly transitioned into writing for digital as an editorial producer for CTVNewsWinnipeg.ca.
The Winnipeg-based writer has written on a wide-range of topics from the provincial budget to local designers to Paul McCartney photobombing a couple’s wedding pictures. She specializes in writing stories on entertainment, fashion, and religion. She also has a strong interest in copy editing and coming up with a great headline.