Recent articles by Kayla Rosen
- How you can celebrate Pride in Winnipeg this weekend
- What you need to know about transportation for Blue Bomber games
- 'Access those natural supports': How parents can talk to their kids about scary news stories
- Brandon police arrest man for sexual assault involving youth
- Dry conditions prompt fire ban in Manitoba community
- 'Not something you normally see': Woman spots pair of bears on Manitoba road
- 'Highly recommend': Fires in Winnipeg highlight the importance of tenant insurance
- Thousands of health-care workers could soon go on strike in Manitoba
- Police warn of scheme where fraudster pretends to be Brandon officer
- Body found in South Point Douglas
- NDP, Green Party name candidates for Portage-Lisgar byelection
- Winnipeg police make arrest in fatal stabbing
- Health Canada warning about life-threatening risks of water beads
- Storm brought funnel cloud, dime-sized hail to parts of Manitoba
- Winnipeg crews respond to fire at abandoned home in Elmwood
- Why Brandon University is setting up beehives on campus
- Man arrested for threatening to shoot up Manitoba store: police
- Violent crime in Winnipeg reaches highest level in 13 years: report
- 'Phones are made to be addictive': How to limit your children’s screen time
- Kerry Smith running as Liberal candidate in Portage-Lisgar byelection
Originally from Vaughan, Ontario, Kayla has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto and a Master of Journalism from Ryerson University. Before joining CTV News Winnipeg, Kayla worked in various newsrooms in Israel, Yellowknife, and Saint John.
Kayla began her CTV career as the ticker producer for CTV Morning Live. She quickly transitioned into writing for digital as an editorial producer for CTVNewsWinnipeg.ca.
The Winnipeg-based writer has written on a wide-range of topics from the provincial budget to local designers to Paul McCartney photobombing a couple’s wedding pictures. She specializes in writing stories on entertainment, fashion, and religion. She also has a strong interest in copy editing and coming up with a great headline.