Cigarette may have sparked fire at McDonald’s on Henderson: sources
Crews fight the fire at a McDonald's in the 900 block of Henderson Highway on April 15, 2015. (Rick Foidart / MyNews)
Sources released details into what may have sparked a blaze that ripped through a McDonald’s in Winnipeg earlier this week.
Fire caused substantial damage to a McDonald's restaurant in the 900 block of Henderson Highway Wednesday.
Sources said wind that day may have blown a lit cigarette into a hollow wooden wall, which ignited debris that had collected inside.
Sources said the investigation is not yet complete.