Blueberry & Almond Overnight Oats
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 50 to 125 ml (1/4 to 1/2 cup) milk
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) yogurt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) flax seeds
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey (optional)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) blueberries
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) almonds
In a small mason jar or microwave-safe plastic container, add oats, milk, yogurt, flax and honey. The milk should just cover the mixture (add a bit more if needed).
Place container in fridge overnight.
At breakfast, remove lid and heat in microwave for 40 to 60 seconds. Add more milk for the consistency you like. Top with blueberries and almonds.
Makes 1 serving.