MPI list shows Winnipeg intersections with most crashes since December
A file image shows a crash on Portage Avenue in Winnipeg, Man.
The Kenaston and McGillivray intersection saw the most accidents in Winnipeg between Dec. 1, 2013 and Jan. 11, 2014, according to new numbers from Manitoba Public Insurance.
MPI said 65 accidents were reported at the intersection during that period. Dakota and St. Mary’s came in second with 52 accidents.
MPI list of Winnipeg intersections seeing most accidents from Dec. 1, 2013 through Jan. 11, 2014
- Kenaston Boulevard and McGillivray Boulevard - 65
- Dakota Street and St. Mary's Road - 52
- Leila Avenue and McPhillips Street - 50
- Fermor Avenue and St. Mary's Road - 49
- Bishop Grandin Boulevard and St. Mary's Road - 45
- Ellice Avenue and Empress Street - 39
- Logan Avenue and McPhillips Street - 39
- Moray Street and Portage Avenue - 39
- McGillivray Boulevard and Pembina Highway - 37
- Kenaston Boulevard and Sterling Lyon Parkway - 37
- Lagimodiere Boulevard and Regent Avenue W. - 37
- Portage Avenue and St. James Street - 36
- Grant Avenue and Pembina Highway - 35
- Grassie Boulevard and Lagimodiere Boulevard - 34
- Portage Avenue and Westwood Drive - 34