RCMP say foul play not suspected in Lockport death
RCMP were called to Lockport on July 11 for a report of a man in distress. (file image)
Published Thursday, July 12, 2012 7:52AM CST
RCMP said foul play is not suspected in the death of a man on July 11.
Officers responded to reports of a man in medical distress in Lockport just before 8 p.m. July 11. He was rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
RCMP initially called the death suspicious.
On July 23, however, police said an autopsy had been completed and foul play is not suspected.
Officers said the man's name would not be released.