Thumbprint Cookie Recipe
CTV Winnipeg Published Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:06PM CST
1 cup margarine or butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/2 tsp salt
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
2. Add the flour, walnuts and salt. Mix together well.
3. Use melon ball scoop to portion, roll into a ball and just slightly press top. Press in your thumb to indent.
4. Fill small indent with your favourite preserve or place a Hershey Chocolate Kiss
5. Bake at 325 degrees C for 10 minutes.