Articles by Jeff Keele
- Report says school resource officer program makes students, parents feel 'unsafe and targeted'
- 'We see it as anti-teacher': Bill 35 to create independent teacher misconduct commission
- Settlement offer for Downtown Winnipeg Police Headquarters lawsuit approved by EPC
- Manitoba introduces legislation on addiction services, safety and teacher registry
- 'We need to send that strong message': EPC votes down Tartan Towing settlement agreement
- Councillors open to going to court after Winnipeg billed $1.1M for tows that never happened
- Police plan 24-7 virtual self-serve crime reporting over in-person reporting
- City of Winnipeg claims company billed more than $1 million for tows that didn't happen
- Election year budget promises tax breaks for Manitobans, jump in health-care spending
- Mark Chipman's company looking at buying Portage Place mall
Jeff Keele joined the CTV news team in August 2011 as the station’s political reporter.
Jeff has a keen interest in politics and has a wide range of experience covering the Manitoba Legislature and Winnipeg City Hall.
Jeff spent over four years as a reporter at CJOB radio. Other stints in radio included stops in Dauphin and his hometown, Portage la Prairie.
He has a four-year honours degree in political science from the University of Manitoba and a broadcasting degree, as well.