Recent articles by Jon Hendricks
- 'Customers very satisfied': The use of cosmetic pesticides once again allowed on Manitoba lawns
- Manitoba Justice Minister apologizes over controversial appointment
- 'What we see here is a victory': Manito Ahbee Festival fulfils organizers' dreams
- City hires senior advisor on homelessness to help agencies work together
- 'Off to a good start': Seeding delayed slightly but Manitoba farmers optimistic about upcoming season
- Ticks on the move in Manitoba as weather warms up
- Machete attack at Winnipeg mall started over pair of shoes: police
- 'We can't afford it': High gas prices keeping RV owners parked
- How Manitobans are preparing for the coronation of King Charles
- 'It's going to be a bit more bumpy': Winnipeg art organizations call for help from Ottawa
Jon loves reporting on the unique life experiences that Manitobans have to offer. He is also passionate about reporting entertainment news, interviewing celebrities such as Snoop Dogg, Nickelback and William Shatner, and covering the 2004 Grammys in Los Angeles and the 2005 Junos in Winnipeg.
Jon began his career in broadcasting as a DJ at CSCR Radio in Toronto. In 2000, he joined CHEX-TV in Peterborough, Ont. as a general assignment reporter, which soon led him to the role of weekend anchor and film critic.
Jon holds a political science degree from the University of Toronto and graduated from the Radio and Television Broadcasting program at Centennial College in Toronto, Ont. He speaks English.
Jon's enthusiasm for finding Manitoba's most interesting stories is what keeps him ticking.