Articles by Michelle Gerwing
- Winnipeg organizations concerned over naloxone kit supply issues
- 'Not something to be played around with': Manitoba family struggles after son diagnosed with rare urinary condition
- Family desperate to find missing son last seen heading to school
- Winnipeg organizations say they are running low on naloxone kits
- 'We just lost everything': Quail Ridge Apartment residents trying to restart after fire
Michelle started her television career in the editing department at CTV Edmonton and then moved on to be the regional reporter at the CTV bureau in Red Deer, Alta. She then accepted a late night anchor position at CTV Regina, but also continued to file stories.
Michelle has a diploma in television broadcasting from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, Alta.
One of the highlights of her career, so far, was covering the 2013 Grey Cup in Regina.
Outside of work, Michelle enjoys shopping for anything vintage, crocheting, and before starting her career in broadcasting she was a track and field athlete competing at the national level in the event of pole vault.