Recent articles by Kayla Rosen
- Why so many women are experiencing burnout
- House fire on Manitoba First Nation leaves 11-year-old dead: RCMP
- Manitobans losing money to online investment fraud
- Manitoba launching new park reservation system today
- Three arrested after variety of weapons found at Brandon home
- Manitoba 2022 spring flooding generated nearly $200M in costs: province
- Manitobans dazzled by northern lights dancing in sky
- Brandon police make arrests in three separate assaults
- Manitoba has seen a large reduction in surgeries over last few years: report
- 'A time for community to get together': Muslims begin month-long fast for Ramadan
- Winnipeg offering fewer swimming lessons than in past years amid lifeguard shortage
- Head-on crash on Manitoba highway leaves 1 person dead
- Why Winnipeg firefighters are camping out on a rooftop
- Missing 70-year-old woman found safe: Winnipeg police
- Manitoba's minimum wage is increasing
- A tale of two Blake Wheelers: Young fan meets Winnipeg Jet who shares his name
- Winnipeg school pays homage to skunk that forced relocation
- High-risk Manitobans now eligible for spring bivalent booster
- Woman facing attempted murder charge after kitchen knife stabbing in Brandon
- Manitoba's transport trucking industry is facing labour shortages
Originally from Vaughan, Ontario, Kayla has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto and a Master of Journalism from Ryerson University. Before joining CTV News Winnipeg, Kayla worked in various newsrooms in Israel, Yellowknife, and Saint John.
Kayla began her CTV career as the ticker producer for CTV Morning Live. She quickly transitioned into writing for digital as an editorial producer for CTVNewsWinnipeg.ca.
The Winnipeg-based writer has written on a wide-range of topics from the provincial budget to local designers to Paul McCartney photobombing a couple’s wedding pictures. She specializes in writing stories on entertainment, fashion, and religion. She also has a strong interest in copy editing and coming up with a great headline.